Crispy Barbequed Bats
- 1 pkg whole wings
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt & black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400º. Line baking tray with foil and spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
2. Rinse wings with water and pat dry paper towels. Place on prepared baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper on both sides. Bake 30-35 minutes until cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, combine the rest of the ingredients in a small saucepan and stir until all the ingredients are incorporated and the mixture is smooth. Simmer over medium heat until reduced by 1/3, about 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Remove wings from oven and turn on broiler to low. Brush wings lightly with BBQ sauce (both sides) and return to the oven. Crisp under broiler 3-5 minutes until glaze begins to crackle. Remove from oven and arrange on serving platter to resemble bats.